Vulnerability Scanning Migrations
The legacy Vulnerability Management (VUMA) Platform will be turned off effective October 15, 2023.
Beginning August 7 and ending September 15 we will be upgrading our Vulnerability Management service customers to our new Insight Vulnerability Scanning and Attack Surface Management service. We have recently undergone a platform replacement to upgrade our service and provide a better overall experience for our customers, including:
- Comprehensive vulnerability scans in an easy-to-use portal for managing scans, validating fixes, and reviewing alerts and reporting.
- Automated translation of vulnerabilities to business risk by leveraging our contextual risk scoring system to establish the true cyber risk exposure of your organization.
- Remediation plan prioritization.
- Complete attack surface visibility means complete visibility into your asset inventory and kill chain prediction across your entire organization.
- Automated compliance & risk reporting.
- Actionable remediations. Instant revalidation is one click away.
Questions? Contact our Migration Team at email@example.com
Check out some sample reports and training content available to assist your migration:
HOW TO GUIDES
HOW TO VIDEOS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VIDEO AND PRESENTATION OVERVIEWS