Vulnerability Scanning Migrations
Our migration project moving our customers from the legacy Vulnerability Management (VUMA) Platform onto our new Insight service is now complete.
The VUMA platform was shut down October 15, 2023. We began this migration project in July 2023 and appreciate our customers taking the time to join our webinars and drop-in calls to complete this migration. All VUMA customers can now use Insight, our Vulnerability Scanning and Attack Surface Management service. This service replacement upgrades our service and provide a better overall experience for our customers, including:
- Comprehensive vulnerability scans in an easy-to-use portal for managing scans, validating fixes, and reviewing alerts and reporting.
- Automated translation of vulnerabilities to business risk by leveraging our contextual risk scoring system to establish the true cyber risk exposure of your organization.
- Remediation plan prioritization.
- Complete attack surface visibility means complete visibility into your asset inventory and kill chain prediction across your entire organization.
- Automated compliance & risk reporting.
- Actionable remediations. Instant revalidation is one click away.
Questions? Please review the content below in our Insight Knowledge Center. For any other questions, please contact our help desk at email@example.com.
HOW TO GUIDES
HOW TO VIDEOS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
VIDEO AND PRESENTATION OVERVIEWS